The BME280 Breakout Board is the easy way to measure pressure and humidity, and without taking up a lot of room. It gives you easy to solder 0.1" headers, runs I2C or SPI, takes measurements at less than 1mA and idles less than 5uA (yes, microamps!).
The BME280 can be used to take pressure, humidity, and temperature readings. Use the data to get relative altitude changes, or absolute altitude if the locally reported barometric pressure is known.
Temp: -40C to 85C
Humidity: 0 - 100% RH, =-3% from 20-80%
Pressure: 30,000Pa to 110,000Pa, relative accuracy of 12Pa, absolute accuracy of 100Pa
Altitude: 0 to 30,000 ft (9.2 km), relative accuracy of 3.3 ft (1 m) at sea level, 6.6 (2 m) at 30,000 ft.
- Enhancement of GPS navigation (e.g. time-to-first-fix improvement,dead-reckoning,slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (floor detection,elevator detection)
- Outdoor navigation,leisure and sports applications
- Weather forecast
- Health care application (e.g. sirometry)
- Vertical velocity indication (e.g. risk/sink speed)
|Analoog / Digitaal||Digitaal|
Temperatuur Luchtvochtigheid Barometrische druk sensor BME280
- Model: SEN-BME280
- Beschikbaarheid: Op voorraad
- Excl. BTW: € 5,32