Complete E3D-V6 Bowden extruder met FAN en Buis
- Koel Element E3D-V6 met M6 tap
- Fan 30x30x11mm + Houder
- Extruder Buis M6x26 voor 1.75mm filament
- 2x Pneufit koppeling M6x4mm voor 1.75mm filament
- PTFE-buis voor 1.75mm filament (1 meter)
- Heater Catridge 12V 40W 6mm x 15mm
- Temperatuur sensor weerstand 100K NTC (3950)
- Heat block E3D aluminium
- Nozzle 0.4mm
The Bowden principle
The Bowden cable lets you reduce the moving mass of the extruder and thus allowing faster controlled motion, less shaking of your machine, less energy use andimportantly: faster printing! Normally the mechanism that drives the filament into the hot end (where it melts) is directly on top of the extruder. This creates problems of balance and oscillations with faster motion which you can see in your printing results and hear and feel when your machine is shaking.
If the filament drive mechanism is placed on a non-moving part of the 3D printer, it can be pushed into a tube. PTFE (Teflon) is useful because it is slippery: it has little friction with the plastic.This limits wear and loss of energy. The tube's other end is connected to the extruder's hot-end.
The concept of using a Bowden cable as guide was suggested and pioneered by Ed Sells.
Material: Stainless Steel,PVC,Nylon
Extruder E3D-V6 Bowden compleet (1.75mm filament, 0.4mm nozzle)
- Model: 3DP-EXTRUDER-BOWDEN-E3DV6
- Beschikbaarheid: Op voorraad
- Excl. BTW: € 18,75